Training for the entire club will start this Tuesday 2nd January normal time:
Junior training: 7-8pm
1s, 2s, and GKs: 7-9pm
Club training: 8-9pm
Ladies training is also on on Wednesday.
Sunday junior training is starting from 7th January indoors at Beaconside – 10am-12pm.
Happy new year to you all!
Happy New Year in advance of next week. 2018 is going to be pivotal year for the club and our quest for a new pitch at Riverway. Your undivided support is going to be crucial and we are lucky enough to have been chosen by Asda for their green token scheme. If you are doing your supermarket shop, please use Asda in town. You will be given some green tokens at the checkout and then please just drop them into the Stafford HC box on the way out – simple!
The scheme will be running throughout January.
We are also planning a charity bag pack at Asda in January and will be asking you for your support of this in due course.
The Hockey Committee & Pitch Fundraising Committee
We have Beaconside booked from 7-9pm tomorrow night, Tuesday 19th December for a whole club training session / game. Everyone is welcome, adults, juniors, parents etc…
Christmas clothing essential!
Happy Christmas and see you there.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU DO YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING OR MAKE ANY BIG PURCHASES.
The club is now registered as a cause on www.easyfundraising.org.uk, a website that works with retailers to support good causes through the donation of a percentage of sales or a fixed fee per purchase to your nominated good cause. The retailers involved are wide-ranging including Amazon and John Lewis as well as companies selling holidays, flights, train tickets, insurance and foreign currency.
This does not cost you anything and your financial information is not used by the site or sold on to other companies.
Here are the simple steps that you need to take to start effortlessly raising funds for the club:
- Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk
- Search for “Stafford Men’s Hockey Club” (or click here)
- Click “Join Us”
- Create a personal account using your email address and a password.
- Every time you want to buy something online, log in to your account and then search for the retailer through easyfundraising. If the retailer is listed, click on them and this will take you to the website as normal. Because you went to the retailer’s website through easyfundraising, your purchase will be recorded.
- Buy whatever you were going to buy as normal.
- You will receive an email the next day to confirm that your purchase has lead to a donation.
- Tell all your friends and family to do the same!
You can also install the donation reminder in your browser which will cause a pop-up window to appear at times when you are on retailers’ websites to remind you to go through easyfundraising.
Similarly there are phone apps available on iPhone and Android through AppStore and GooglePlay.